View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I have not received a permanent key for Extractor 

Post I have not received a permanent key for Extractor
I have purchased Lingobit Extractor and received a 30 day key. However i have not been sent the promised full key following registration. I have e-mailed support@lingobit.com four times over the past week but have had no response.

When I open Extractor I get the message "You are running a TRIAL version. Please download full-functional installation to use ulocked version".

I then get the message "Thank you for purchasing Lingobit Extractor! Your Lingobit Extractor installation is registered using temporary key. This key removes all trial limitations but expires in 30 days. Please, register Lingobit Extractor to receive permanent key. To complete registration use link below or go to "Help\Request Permanent key..." in main menu"

To register I followed the link when I first recieved the temporary key (July 24, 2013). As I have had no response from support I re-registered from the Help menu yesterday (Aug 19, 2013).

My current key only has 3 days remaining. Please could someone help???

Thank you

jmh

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:44 am

Post Re: I have not received a permanent key for Extractor
I just thought I'd add that trying to download the full functional version (link in the order confirmation http://www.lingobit.com/944955/extractor.exe) fails after 7% to 15% of the download.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 am

Ok, the download problem was a hiccup in our internet connectivity. Sorry. I tried a different connection and it downloaded.

jmh

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:45 am

I still have received no reply from Lingobit with a permanent key. The temporary key has expired and the software cannot be used. I now have to waste time trying to get my money back. Potential buyers beware!!!

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 am

I have now received a permanent key for Lingobit extractor. It seems e-mails from lingobit.com were being blocked by my company's spam filter. If you have a problem getting a reply from Lingobit support try contacting them from a gmail or Hotmail account that will use different spam filtering settings.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 am

Hello,

I have the same problem. I submit the application for permanent key but I do not receive anything!
When you say that their e-mail was blocked, you mean that you FOUND the e-mail to your spam e-mails?
So, If I search to the spam I should find it?? Because I cannot find it neither at my spam e-mails....

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]